Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mango Morning Madness

I woke on day 21, The end of week three, with a craving for something sweet. So, I grabbed a bunch of fruit and got to work. In the end I had a delightful pick-me -up. Evidenced by the fact that my wife and 3 year old son loved it!
 
I hope you will enjoy this as much as we did! Wife and son are already asking for this tomorrow.  Here's how we did it:  1 Pear, 1 Lemon (unpeeled), 2 apples,  1 Mango (peeled and cored), and 10 to 12 Strawberries. I'd love to know if you try this, and what you think. Especially any variations you've created! 

4 comments:

  1. I tried this recipe. I wasn't sure about the Mango at first. I LOVED IT! Thanks juice Avenger! This will be a new addition to my juice diet! Thank your for such a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Ray , this juice is better than the "green" one...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Ray, this is better than the "green" one !
    I like it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Amina! I am happy to see you've joined us here. I'm very glad that you liked the Mango blend! I know you will also love Pear and Fennel! One of my favorites!!!!! So glad you've joined us!

    ReplyDelete